Total Pageviews

Friday, April 10, 2009

hooray, hooray, it's a holi-holiday...

i just read my last entry...it was a bit of a pile of apeshit really, wasn't it. big assumption to make that no-one outside of NZ knows what apeshit is. so i decided to wiki it. it wasn't listed. so maybe there are only a few of us who appreciate that word.

speaking of apes...there was an article in the paper the other day about chimpanzee sex. apparently female chimps put out when the males share meat with them...well duh...(hope i'm not the only one who made that connection, otherwise that was a pretty lame comment.)

ok…back to the holiday thing. today it is good friday. so that means the end of term has arrived. i’m going to actually have a holiday break longer than four days I’ve decided. it’s not worth working for all that time. the plan is as follows. study tomorrow and mon. and that’s all…I hope I can stick to it.

I have to do a term review cos my boss loves shuffling paper. when I reflect on this term it has been busy. and I think that’s all I’m gonna cover about school on the first day of my holidays.

WARNING, GIRLY STUFF FOLLOWS
I bought this top last year without trying it on. and it was too small…it was a cool top though so I decided to keep it. today I wore it to church and it’s possibly maybe even a little too big for me now. how about that! so that means I have to go shopping…again…sigh.


and now i'm going to bring in the washing.

No comments: