Total Pageviews

Monday, January 18, 2010

today was a shallow day

golden globes (and i don't mean fake norks, but i'm sure there were many of those on display). thanks to the miracle of sky I was able to watch said awards. I surfed them cos really they aren’t a must watch. stick insects in awful frocks…and that’s just the boys! here are some of my thoughts. sandra bullock should lay off the botox. and don’t get me started on mickey rourke. he is unrecognisable and not in a jennifer grey way. at least we can still tell who she is. mickey should’ve stopped about 20 surgeries ago. what was chloe sevigny wearing? and how boring was scorsese? if ever you craved wrap up music it was then. i found leonard maltin’s delayed picks on entertainment tonight amusing seeing as I had seen the show so knew the results for what he was predicting. he was wrong on nearly every single account. hilarious.

and. another note. as someone who fits into the cougar category…I am not offended by the air new zealand ad. those who are (in my opinion) need to get a life (and sorry i couldn't be arsed finding the ad...but here's one someone else found for me earlier...hope it still works and seeing as i only have dial up i can't check...and no...not getting broadband so stop your nagging :P).

and in the good grief stakes...the spokesperson for kia kaha (charmaine love) thinks it is 'fentestuc' that prince william wears her clobber...elocution lessons from donkey methinks.

No comments: