Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 28, 2009

i'm getting married in the morning...

and before you go all weird and all strange on me...the title doesn't apply to me. once was enough. seriously. but my baby bro (a whole two years younger) went and did it again. and you know what? if I was ever to do it again...and believe me I never will ...what he did is actually a good way to go. his new missus is very practical I think. plus, bonus, i like her, the whole shebang lasted 10 minutes, and even then they stretched it out cos they felt a bit guilty. the legal I marry you stuff takes 2 minutes. now that's my kind of wedding.
PS. he was divorced for two whole weeks...how can he sow his wild oats in that time...still you never know what you never know. we have a lot of commonalities and also a lot of differences. and I may extrapolate on that in a later post. if I can remember. and if I can solve my hindi problem...your help please.

No comments: