Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 9, 2009

vergessen Sie nicht

the other night i was watching a show about my most favourite 80s band duran duran. that reminded me of my favourite song. it is called save a prayer...so don't forget. also (ironically enough)...i also really like simple minds don't you forget about me.
here are the bits of the words that i like.

You saw me standing by the wall,
Corner of a main street
And the lights are flashing on your window sill
All alone ain't much fun,
So you're looking for the thrill
And you know just what it takes and where to go
(that's verse, the first)

Pretty looking road,
try to hold the rising floods that fill my skin
Don't ask me why I'll keep my promise,
I'll melt the ice
And you wanted to dance so I asked you to dance
But fear is in your soul
Some people call it a one night stand
But we can call it paradise
(and that is verse the second)

p.s...the capitals are by default...i didn't put them there...simon did

No comments: